Sunday 10 April 2011

Stampin' Up! mini catalogue now available




Hi all.
Boy, has life been hectic lately. I've been working on some fantastic new stuff for Crafter's Companion- please tune in to Ideal World at 9pm on tuesday the 12th of April for a special new product. It could make your life alot easier!
Now for some Stampin' Up! news. The 2011 mini catalogue is now available until 30th of september. There are some fabulous new stamp sets, plus we now have the exclusive Sizzix dies available to us in the UK.
I have been getting ready to mail out these to my customers and decided to add a little something, so I created handmade sticker sets made from stamps and punches that are all available in either the main catalogue, or are in the new mini. I have used 'Cherry Cobbler' and 'Elegant Eggplant' colours. I hope they like them!
TTFN
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment