Wednesday 18 February 2009

Just popping in to catch up

Hi all.
Sorry I've nothing creative to share just yet- unfortunately everything I'm working on at the moment has to be kept under wraps until march 7th, when Crafters Companion release some new items on Create & Craft as the pick of the day. There's some lovely new products- not normally to my taste I must admit, but I'm enjoying making the samples immensly. I'll post some cards on the launch day. I've also been given a little over a week to use these same products in a 2 page spread in Making Cards magazine. Now, short deadlines usually push me to make some really great creations, but this time, my mind is blank!! Maybe it is because of half term, perhaps I have too many ideas all jostling for a space!!! Anyhoo, I'd better go & get ready to face the day- my son has a friend coming to play and I'm still in my dressing gown (I suppose half term hols are good for some things!!!!!)
Have a great day!!
xx
P.S, I must say a big HI!!! to Caroline, who has found me via my blog. We met several years ago through crafting and keep 'bumping into' each other at various crafty events!! Lovely to be in touch with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment