Thursday 12 March 2009

'Wild Rose' Bunny



Morning all!
Dulcie Jackson from the lovely new stamp company The Wild Rose Studio www.wildrosestudio.co.uk sent me some gorgeous easter and spring themed rubber stamps for me to play with. Here is one of my finished cards made using the stamps. It has been made with sturdy A5 acetate scored in half using the Crafters Companion Top Score board. It was decorated first with papers edged with the lovely Martha Stewart doily lace punch. To hide the adhesive, the exact same panel was applied to the reverse of the acetate. I stamped the bunny directly onto the patterned panel using Stazon. I then stamped & cut out another bunny from green card and matted this on top. I coloured the flowers using a Sakura Souffle pen and added a glittery self adhesive dot to the centres. I added a panel of paper inside the card so that there was a place to write a message, but if you have Sharpie pens, it would be quite fun to write directly onto the acetate!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours. I have just posted one of mine up and sent her another couple.
    They are great stamps to use. I have stamped out about 20 bunnies ready to colour in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty...and so beautifully done...almost makes we wish I made Easter cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty delicate looking card ... love bunny and the acetate!

    ReplyDelete